Plugin component failing Logic Pro X validation step, "couldn't be opened"

When I opened Logic with the plugin installed for the first time, I was told that the plugin had a compatibility issue preventing my DAW from using it. When I scanned the plugin, it told me that the issue was specifically with the component file. I have reinstalled the plugin a couple times, but the problem hasn’t gone.

I am running Logic Pro X 10.3.3, on OSX El Capitan 10.11.6. If the compatibility issue is due to me running an outdated OS, then that would be unfortunate for me… If there is a fix for this, however, I would like to know. Thank you.

@blokbustrmusic - from the https://vital.audio/ home page “MacOS: 10.12 and higher” - so you might be out of luck.

If you go to your list of plugin manufacturers, do you see a heading “[incompatible]” - if so, you might find vital there. If so, you could give it go I guess.

Fwiw, my take would be that you wouldn’t have much fun on a machine not being able to run any macOS newer than El Capitan anyway. I mean, I’m on a 2010 Mac Pro (and High Sierra so far, might update to Mojave) and Vital is consuming plenty of CPU juice at acceptable latency settings. So all those deep, lush pads with plenty of things going on are out of reach for me (ok, I can switch to “draft” which is fine for some patches, and I may as well re-save them all without reverb, too).
In a nutshell, I’m not sure whether it’s worth the hassle…