Paypal not working

I just payed Vital with my paypal account. Everything worked well.

Thanks so much man. Launching software without bugs is never easy.

The same has happened to me, I hope the money is not charged

It has installed, it’s loaded in my FL Studio, I logged in when I opened it. It plays.

However, I never received any email from Paypal or Vital and I believe I have the free version based on the number of presets and no indication in the “About” which says only “Vital version 1.0.2”.

Just checked on Paypal and I wasn’t charged anything.

Experiencing this aswell.
I’ve tried buying with PayPal twice within 2 hours.

paypal failed here as well (but CC worked)…

All good for me (PayPal payment)

I seemed to have resolved some of the paypal issues (using their SDK is… not easy).
For those whose paypal payments failed and still want to use that you maybe need to force refresh the page (ctrl + shift + R on some browsers) before it will work.

If anyone is still having any paypal issues please let me know

Just tried it again, but it didnt work.
I’m using Opera GX
never had an Issue with Paypal before
and I’m trying to Pay with Euros from Germany using my Bank account inside Paypal

Maybe this Information halps you…

Same happened to me. If your Paypal method is still not working for you (and you are happy to purchase by card instead) Do as I did …

First log into your PayPal account to confirm that no payment went through (theywill list any completed transactions), then try paying again instead using your credit/debit card.

My card payment went through instantly with no issues. :slight_smile:

It just worked for me…Firefox Mac…
It seemed like it wasn’t working cause the Plus to Pro took a few minutes to come but the paypal and my bank email sure came.

So is it suppose to automatically download the new stuff between Plus and Pro?
thanks in advance.
rsp

Yeah the binaries are the same. When you next launch Vital it should download the new presets.

Alas. no luck so far. I installed the 1.03 that is up now on Mac… Maybe I need to log off and log back on the standalone?
rsp

Ahh it is now… didn’t have to log off… Third start up of the standalone and it is.
thanks
rsp

1 Like

Perhaps, also make sure you’re using the latest build released today, available under your account page. https://account.vital.audio/

Still not working for me :slight_smile:

Same I will try it tomorrow again.

Just tried again, and it works now. Tried on a different computer though. Not that it should make any difference (except if cache can clash with payment requests).

It was able to be purchased successfully with PayPal.
Thank you! :smiley: