Paid for the Mr. Bill sample pack and it didn't show up in account

Windows 10
Vital 1.07

I have successfully been charged for the pack but it hasn’t showed up in my web account or in Vital.

1. I tried logging out and logging back in, didn’t work.
  2. I tried deleting the JSON files in Documents/Vital and reinstalling all packs, didn’t seem to work.

Would appreciate some support on this, thank you!

actually same issue, but with the billain pack. still not working despite receiving PayPal confirmation the transaction went through

It looks like PayPal’s webhooks broke again yesterday (i.e. they stopped notifying me of payments).
Will manually fix both of your accounts and open a ticket with PayPal.

Sorry about the trouble!

Wow Glork wasn’t kidding when he told me you were responsive haha. Much appreciated, thank you Matt!

I have successfully been charged for the pack but it hasn’t showed up in my web account or in Vital.

It look like the pack was added to your account eventually. I have an open ticket with PayPal so hopefully they fix the delay soon.

Good morning! Thank you for your reply. I just looked at my account but the pack does not appear. Should he appear as Mr Bill?

I see a purchase for the ‘In the Mix’ pack that went through on your account on Apr 5 but not the ‘Mr. Bill’ pack.
Did you make another payment for the Mr Bill pack?

My intention was to buy the “Mr Bill Pack”. Do you think there could have been a mistake?