Overwrite Init preset

It would be great to be able to overwrite the Init preset that is loaded by default with a custom one.

6 Likes

Just create your own INIT preset. It’s easy to load from the browser. Then you could have several INIT patches or templates for TTWT, Sequencing, Wavetable sweeping etc.

That’s what I’ve done. :+1:

Unless you’re talking about a Default patch which is a different thing.

I’m talking about the default patch that is loaded when opening a new instance or clicking “Initialize preset”. Loading an init patch using the browser is possible and not too bad, yes, but I’m asking about a convenience feature found in other products.

Yeah I have some workflow improvements coming after some bug fix releases and this is on that list.

10 Likes

hey guys, i downloaded the synthesizer 2 days ago, wanterd to learn about wavetable synths.
Today i wanted to create via an youtube video a synthwave bass. i started to “change the init preset”, i just turned some knobs and diagramms. The next time i opened vital with my DAW FL Studio, the init preset changed to my edited version. This would disagree with your sayings. (sorry for my bad english :slight_smile: Im not sure how this works but pls help me :confused: