NKS Version work in progress

This is great! I’m having a problem getting it working on OSX using KK with a v1 keyboard. Files appear to be in all the right places but I am not seeing Vital as an option. I’ve rescanned the database and restarted a few times. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hey I tried to install the NKS files as described but every time I launch KK nothing shows up at all. Do I need to rebuild my database? or maybe I did something wrong?

Hi man, firstly thank u for doing this, seriously appreciated. I’m having a problem with adding previews for new presets I’ve made. The stock Vital presets (that u include in the folder) all have working previews but when I create new presets and save them in the same folder the previews don’t work… Is this how its meant to be? I can’t work out why it wouldn’t preview my new presets seeing as they’re the same file type and in the same folder… Any help greatly appreciated

Fixed now.

^ For future

New problem:

The midi control knobs aren’t mapped to the knobs in Vital… Is this right?
I can move the knobs on my MIDI keyboard and they move the 8 knobs shown in KK but they don’t make any of the knobs within Vital move and I don’t know how to map them either…