Just to give this topic a bump.
On 1.03 and still having to login almost every time I use vital.
Luckily the “click next to the log in window” helps but it still annoys me…

Working with FL Studio 20 on Windows 10.

1 Like

Check your windows Credential Manager… are there 2 entries for Vital? they should be… if they are not, go online, login when you open Vital and then check the Credential Manager. If you now get those entries, backup. Later if the login pop-up still pops, go to the manager and restore. I do not know if it helps but it might give you some ideas. In my case… i just do not use it anymore. I like the synth, but when i am working with it it just don t feel right. It is like i was working with a cracked Serum :smiley:

arakelian90 wrote:

Check your windows Credential Manager… are there 2 entries for Vital? they should be…

I finally did come round looking at the Windows Credential Manager, had no idea where to find it but eventually found it…

Something stood out…
At first it didn’t have any vital credentials and after login into the synth two entries appeared but it only saved my password, not my email/username, the username field was empty.
I manually added my email address to both entries and saved the credentials.

I did several restarts of my computer and of Vital and it seems to be working…
Not sure if it will be a permanent solution but I think it’s a step in the right direction.

But I haven’t been able to use the standalone. Open Firewall ports?? We don’t have ANY internet connections in the studio, for obvious security and stability reasons.

Same here, no internet connection on the workstation. Could you resolve the problem for us

I’m on macOS Mojave 10.14.6 and have the same problem. Sometimes it even asks me to login once for each instance of Vital in a project. Sometimes more than once for a single instance. I also can’t find the “check updates” menu option :frowning: It’s a minor annoyance, but it’s a shame because I’ve been really really enjoying Vital

It’s an old topic but I do want to share my latest thoughts about this issue.
I was experiencing this problem from the very first start in November but I think that I now have solved the problem.

I had similar issues with Chrome web-browser since I updated Windows 10 to the May 2010 version. It simply didn’t remember my login details and cookies. I even switched to Firefox because of this.
When I finally make the connection between the two problems I began searching for a more recent solution for the Chrome problem. Someone suggested switching from a local user to a Microsoft account for logging in.
Although it’s more a work-a-round and not a real solution, you should be able to use a local account, it fixed my problem with Chrome and also fixed the problem with Vital.
It’s so much more fun to use now… :slight_smile:

Is there any update on this? I’m using Arch Linux and this is happening every time I hope the synth.

I still have the problem of Vital wanting to download and install every time I activate it, but only on one computer (Dell laptop, Win 10).
On 3 other computers, this does not happen at all . . . ???
All are Dell (desktop and laptops), Win 10, essentially the same setup on all computers, but cannot seem to isolate what makes this particular computer different from the others . . . very strange.
Any suggestions are much appreciated.