LFO “Tempo AND Dotted” option

I like to map my Mod Wheel or a Macro to the LFO Tempo Frequency.

My problem is that at the moment, with the LFO Tempo frequencies, I can only choose “Tempo”, “Tempo Dotted” or “Tempo Triplet”

It would be really nice if you could include “Tempo AND Tempo Dotted” and “Tempo AND Tempo Triplet” option so that i can move thru straight and dotted/triplet as i move my mod wheel.

Thanks

8 Likes

Or it might be easier to implement that you can ‘shift’ click ““Tempo” and “Tempo Dotted” etc so they both selected at the same time, maybe you can put a tick next to them so we can see what is selected.

1 Like

I have the same problem. I want to have “tempo” and “triplets” at the same time, but I can’t do it…
At least it would be nice to be able to automate this parameter, what is not even possible now. For Dubstep and Bass Music producers it’s a real bummer not to be able to switch between straight and triplet LFO.

2 Likes

+1 to this request! exact same desire.

would like to automate from slower to faster, hitting triplets along the way

1 Like

I’m glad to see there’s a post about this. I was building a patch and wanted LFO 2 to modulate in steps from Tempo, to Dotted to Triplets the rate of LFO 1. There are certainly any number of workarounds for this in DAW context but I’d prefer to have the Tempo, Dotted and Triplets, all available for LFO modulation.

Perhaps the next iteration of Vital will take this into account. I think it would be a plus for the instrument to offer this functionality.

Perhaps it could be made possible for a Macro to Change from Tempo to Dotted to Triplets?

Anyway, if anyone has thoughts or suggestions on this please share.