OS: Windows 10
DAW: Reaper, but I tested it standalone
So I just update to 1.0.7, and the FX is going nuts haha. I don’t know how to describe it really, like for example a delay/reverb (all of them, not just these two) with feedback and mix all at 0, but being modulated by a LFO. When I release the note, the value is suppose to reset to 0 and cut the effects out completely, but it doesn’t haha. I also tested a patch that I made before I update, with same result.
I have a video here to show you what I meant (TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME please, delay at 100% feedback is no joke lol):
Thanks for reading!
Update 1: I have tried downgrade to 1.0.6 and 1.0.5, but the problem still persist. The weirdest thing is that 1.0.5 work fine for me before I upgrade.