I had a similar thought, but after I tried to implement several Serum patches manually on Vital, I came to the conclusion that many items are not a simple conversion, due to several differences which could not be realized on one synth or the other. The other problem is the saved preset format. Vital presets are saved as text files with all the parameters listed out in human readable form. Serum presets are saved in a binary format, which are machine readable, and unless someone on the net has a map to how this is done, you would have to reverse engineer it yourself - which is a big project. But, I’ll tell you how I would start: save an Init patch, then begin by changing one knob at a time, save the preset and inspect the values in the preset file. You will begin to see what the pattern is, then you would have to write a program to convert the Serum preset into text. Once you had most of the parameters covered, you could begin to correlate the values of one synth against the other. Then, you could start devising a method to import that preset text into Excel or some spread sheet program. Some of the values do not have a one to one correlation between each other, so you would need to come up with formulas to convert Serum values to the similar Vital values. There are many parameters that translate easier than others. Osc and filter values are pretty easy to figure out, except for exclusive features, and others like the effects, as noted in another post, are just different and cannot be done. A few of the complex filters in Serum can be realized by cascading the 2 filters in Vital, but not all of them. Try converting a well documented Serum patch to Vital yourself, and you’ll likely begin to see the problems. My bottom line is I’m going to have to buy Serum if I want to make those sounds easily - Still $10 a month on Splice last time I checked.