I made a free pack of 100 presets

Hi everyone, for the past week I’ve had a blast learning the ins and outs of Vital and made a preset pack from what I created in that week. Since Vital is free and this was made aside from my profession (and also I really don’t want to go through the staggering process of setting up a payment method), I couldn’t not make it free. So I hope this helps you in some way :slight_smile:

And really, there’s making money, and then there’s the knowledge that you had an impact on someone’s music. Idk I’m not going to get all philosophical on a forum for a synth.

36 Likes

You’re a legend man. I must say, I could only afford the monthly subscription at this time, but the presets shared by the community have been very impressive. Yours of course are now exception.

2 Likes

Thanks for these

1 Like

huge thanks :pray:t2:

1 Like

Many thanks for these. They sound very usable from the get-go.

1 Like

1 Like

Hi Many thanks for your sharing bank. You are a fabolous programmer of vital synth. You patch sequence and pad are very beautiful. Best Regards from Naples ( Italy) :grinning:

gennaro

1 Like

Thnaksssss!!!

which version of vital ??

I’m having trouble installing them. I put the preset file in its own folder, where the other Vital presets are, but when I launch Vital, it can’t “see” any of the presets. Any tips?

As it’s a bank (containing many presets), just do Import Bank :wink: from the presets _= menu
You will then find a created dir.

Vital is pretty smart in importing presets, and it’s a bit different from Serum. In Serum you need to worry about placing the presets in the right folder. Vital will import a set of presets and automatically do some funky stuff to add it to your library.

1 Like

Ah, thanks. That did the trick. Appreciate it.

Version 1.0.3

Since you’re so generously sharing, I took the liberty of modifing one of your patches.
I turned your Isotropic pluck into an Anisotropic Pad :wink:
I hope you don’t mind…
Anisotropic Pad.vital (171.2 KB)

1 Like

I have to say - these presets are really great. I sometimes find myself iterating through presets trying to get a sound for a particular part of my tracks and SNFK presets fit so well - from bass to leads. Thank you.

1 Like

Several of these have been added to my favorites. Can’t wait to check out the other 2 packs!

1 Like

These are just amazingly good! Thank you so so much :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Excellent sound design, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m just curious. Are there any Mick Gordon inspired presets for Vital or would anyone here be bold enough make any of those? :grin: