I can't use the text to wavetable

I bought a Subscribe but the 「upgrade to get more than 5 text to wavetable requests per day」
are displayed and cannot be used

Hi @qp3minutescookingqp.

Just a suggestion - trying logging out of vital and logging back in. There is a log out option via the “burger” menu within the synth.

Proposed Thank you
I tried but couldn’t

Hi again @qp3minutescookingqp - when you go to your vital account at https://account.vital.audio/ - does it state that you’ve got the vital subscribed version on your account (under “Your products”)?

It’s like this

Hi @qp3minutescookingqp - ok - so the server knows that you’re a subscriber (I think, from what that screenshot shows).
Perhaps a reboot and running vital as a standalone app might be worth a try?
Sorry I can’t be more help.
Perhaps someone else (@Tytel) might be able to advise.

you couldn’t logout/login?
or it didn’t work?

ok Thank you

I was able to log in / out, but the TTWT restrictions were not released.

Ok - thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

thank you

Sorry about the trouble.
It looks like there is an expired (invalid) second subscription in my payment system and that status somehow overrode the status of your valid subscription. Should be fixed now! You don’t need to do anything on your end.

TTWT restrictions have been lifted
Thank you!

1 Like

Im not able to use my TTWT keeps saying “error” it use to work and then i downloaded on my other computer but now it had stopped working on my original computer…really annoying been like this for week. Please help

Is it all languages, for me I only get the errors on the following.

English (UK)
Filipino
French (Can)
French (Fr)
Italian
Korean
Portuguese (BR)
Vietnamese

And all the others work. This makes me think it’s something to do with how the data is extracted via Vitals server, and not to do with the app it’s self. I have the issue on 2 machines, one on the old version of Vital ( which used to work and broke without an update) and on my desktop I tried upgrading to 1.5 to fix and it doesn’t work on those languages.

It’s annoying for me, as I solely went for the paid version because of the text to wavetable, and I’m a British teacher living in Vietnam. So the 2 main languages are affected.

I think it’s just a scripting error on the Vital server of something. As the other languages work, so it can’t be the app itself.