Hello Vital users,
Without a manual, I am wondering if there are some guidelines for importing your own custom waveforms… (in the form of a .WAV file) Is it a good idea to “prep” your waves beforehand so they come into Vital sounding smooth and good…
- What sample rate and bitrate is ideal?
- What length (in seconds or milliseconds) of time will give optimum usefulness within Vital?
- Do you need to adjust the sample thingee in Vital (4096, 2048, 8192, 1024 and so forth) ?
- Should your custom waves first be Normalized to some dB degree?
- Stereo waves are cool here? Even if they have different-sounding L+R channels? Is Mono better?