GUI update when parameter automation received

I would love an option to have the GUI update what is displayed when automation is received. I created a big multi-bank mapping of parameters and I would love it if Vital’s GUI would show me what I’m tweaking. For example, if I’m turning an encoder that I have mapped to ENV 3 attack, I’d like Vital’s GUI to show me ENV 3 without me having to click on ENV 3 with the mouse. If I turn an encoder that I have mapped to Delay wet/dry, I’d like the GUI to switch to the EFFECTS page. If I turn an encoder that I have mapped to MODULATION 1 AMOUNT, I’d like the GUI to switch to the MATRIX page, etc.

You would want to be able to turn this off, since if you you had a bunch of automation playing back that made it impossible for the GUI to show it all at once it would be switching pages spastically. I would make it off by default, and maybe even turn itself off if multiple automation types are received simultaneously so people who don’t know about the feature don’t get freaked out. But the feature would be there for those who know about it and want it on.