FL studio 20.7 gui size too big bug

there 's a bug in fl studio 20.7 where the gui is too big, my laptop resolution is 1600x900. thx love you guys.

You can resize the GUI. Just make it smaller

85072768ce4ecd7ed6c58d009b05c458b15fd32a_2_690x365

Yeah as others say you can resize it by clicking on the logo. In some DAWs it’s hard to get all the display data (resolution, scaling, etc) to pick a good default size. FL studio is one of those DAWs but maybe there’s some other way to get better data that I haven’t found.

1 Like

ok thx but problem need to be solve who know if someone uses a bigger screen

There is no problem using Vital on larger screens. That’s why there are size choices from 50% to 400%. So nothing to “solve”. :wink:

2 Likes

I think he means that it would be nice of vital to detect the maximum size on it’s own at an initial launch.

How many other plugins do that ?

Even on my old laptop which runs at a resolution of 1366x768 Vital loads at a usable size in FL Studio. Vital works on all my systems some better at 100% some at 135%

I think he’s using some scaling settings in FL Studio.

A couple, i think. Surge for sure. RC20 as well.

Notice no one else has reported this same issue ? With the Vital GUI being too big in FL Studio ? I’ve seen reports of it not opening or the plugin not working but no others so far that say it’s too big. Like I said on my laptop at a lower resolution it loaded at a perfect size. That leads me to believe he’s doing some non-standard scaling in FL Studio which has been the cause for some of the other problems.

FL%20%20121520-1

But anyway once you choose the size you want it’s remembered.

Yeah. I have no issues with it either.

still gives me that problem and my settings are at default

Did you actually try to change the size of Vital’s GUI ?

Vital loads just fine here in FL Studio even on my laptop which has a smaller resolution than yours.

There is an update to FL Studio 20.8 try that.