Feeding A Live Guitar Into Vital?

So I was experimenting and fed a single pluck of the E string of my guitar into vital and was amazed by the sounds I could create with that one note. This made me curious what a full guitar fed into vital live would sound like. Is there a way to feed in live audio? If not, is there a way I can go about developing my own plugin for vital that can do so? (I know how to code)

Thanks in advance.

I don’t belive you can push external audio into vital.

There is a version of Vital on github:

As of right now, there is no way to route audio through vital. That being said, it is open source so you could take the source code and make your own version that allows you to route audio.

1 Like

At this point, you cannot shoot the sound with Vital. But that’s not a problem. The source code of Vital is known just search on the Internet. And you can use it to write your own sounding program. Just ask a programmer, you know. I generally like to play the guitar. But I don’t like electric guitars, because you can see how much you need to do to make it sound right. To play an acoustic guitar, you must order a handmade pick at https://ironageaccessories.com/collections/guitar-picks. You don’t have to do it in general, but I advise you to do it, as it is worth it.