Disapearing 3D waveform

When I load my custom theme, the 3d waveform is missing and even when I switch back to default, it’s still missing.

This might be a case where it only redraws the image if the plugin is resized? If thats the case I’ll look into fixing it.

1 Like

Thanks for the response, I will test that and report back later tonight.

Ok, I tested out resizing it and it does not make the 3d waveform appear. Only loading default them and then deleting Vital from the track and adding it again makes it come back. And also the 3d waveform only goes away in the first place when I close the plugin and RE-open it.

Have you assigned any color to the 3d wave table in your custom theme or do you have it set to transparent?

1 Like

Had it set to a light grey. Just switched it up to a gradient purple and that seems to be sticking and not disappearing on me. Worth remembering that it would flit out on the default theme as well so I know it wasn’t just me not seeing it on account of it being too transparent

Aha, didn’t realise it was happening on the default theme as well. I’ll keep an eye out for it in my setup. I often don’t have the 3d wave table enabled so I may have missed it.