Direct3D 11 Is Not Supported On My Computer

Currently, I am on Windows 11 and I have the Intel Iris Graphics and the Intel Arc GPU. When I look in dxdiag, it shows I am running DirectX 12 so it should be supported, right? I tried reinstalling Vital and my drivers. Even updated my Intel Iris Graphics. I still don’t know why this is happening. I have a HP Spectre x360 and it has 1tb of storage, and 16GB of RAM.

context is a little ambiguous. do you mean there’s an error message when you try to load Vital that says ‘Direct3D 11 is not supported’ ?

Yes. Ive done everything like running sfc/scan now in cmd,updating my graphics drivers, reinstalling my drivers, running DISM as well. Ive been watching it for a while and I think DISM fixed some issues.

Sounds like some voodoo went wrong in your system. Pretty sure most Vital users are on Windows. I’m on Linux myself so it would be nice if there was some windows user who could help. I can’t vouch for the following website, but it showed up high on the list: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/a-d3d11-compatible-gpu-is-required-to-run-the-engine

• Open the Run command box by pressing the Win + R keys.
  • Type dxdiag and click OK.
  • The above command will open the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
  • Click on the Display tab.
  • You will see the version of Direct3D under the Drivers section.

seems like a common enough windows problem. other steps are suggested on that link.

If it continues I’ll do that!

My version is 12 currently and it still has problems.

do you have a DirectX 12 Ultimate option ? If it s the case, is this option disabled ? Because in my case, I got one but disabled and everything works fine w/ Vital ?
(Désactivé = Disable)