December 2020 Free Patch Sharing Thread

Synth v2 5.vital (181.1 KB)

1 Like

Synth vs 6.vital (181.0 KB)

1 Like

Hi can you kindly zip your files, I am sorry but none of your .rar files ever open for me even if I use a copy of winrar so they are clearly incompatible with some systems .zip is the most compatible and widely used. If you could zip em that would be greatly appreciated.

Fisrt 50 presets! Here

1 Like

I have some! Enjoy!
Laser Pluck.vital (1.6 MB)
Nebelpulse Bass.vital (320.7 KB)
Tenet Siren.vital (170.4 KB)

1 Like

@Chaney has just posted some presets here

1 Like

Computer Synth 1.vital (245.0 KB)

1 Like

I had a preset I wanted to upload but it won’t let me. I’ll try later. It says new users can’t upload.

Hi @warren.postma, not sure if you have already done this, but there’s a forum tutorial you can follow to earn the “trust” to post files. There was a link to this in the welcome message you received when you signed up.

1 Like

@yunison has posted a rich sounding analogue pad patch

1 Like

A sequence that sounds like just about every Philip Glass composition ever.
Philip Glassy.vital (151.8 KB)

1 Like

Smooth.vital (202.3 KB)

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Here some Random Psy Whispers for your entertainment :v:t2::om:

Random Psy Whispers.vital (2.1 MB)

2 Likes

brilliant piece of work

1 Like

Here, some squashy organic zap, really usefull to make some psychedelich ambience :cyclone::sound:

organic squash zap.vital (768.1 KB)

2 Likes

sub_synth.vital (1.7 MB)

3 Likes

@The_Innervoid has just posted Lazer Fire.vital patch

2 Likes

Future Chords.vital (149.8 KB)
Fits pretty well with any genre with “Future” as the first word

2 Likes

Rising Pad.vital (4.2 MB) rising pad attempt

2 Likes

Little Pump Organ.vital (1.5 MB)

This is the first “intentional” patch I’ve made for VITAL (as opposed to the dozens made just messing around …). It’s not the usual fare for something like VITAL but it was something I wanted and couldn’t find in the 5 billion other patches and samples I seem to have collected over the years. The inspiration for this comes from Track 1 of Nils Frahm’s latest album (you can hear it here: https://youtu.be/13mqCPzx2Ek?t=254). Use the mod wheel to control the volume. Macro 1 controls the reverb amount.

4 Likes