Chi mi offrirebbe i preset della casa?

Guys … there is no solution … installing Vital (free version), even without anti virus or firewall does not give me the presets of the house. would any of you super nice send them to me via we transfer? (free service). I can give you about twenty of my presets suitable for electronic, future house and experimental … toshsanto@gmail.com thanks in any case

hey.

i have simmilar problem, i cannot download the factory presets, wavetables, lfo´s and samples because i have to run vital on a computer not conected to internet.

try this if you need wavetables, maybee you can tell me when you find factory presets, wavetables, lfo´s and samples.

edit: the picture of the link is wrong, this is free wavetables.

si, grazie, gia fatto …anche se le wavetable sono la base per creare buoni preset ,ma per fare buoni preset ,originali e di qualita’ ci si impiega anche molto tempo, a volte con le idee chia
rissime si fa in fretta, ma per creare qualcosa che superi la nostra immaginazione bisogna osare, sperimentare, riprovare ,e a volte per errore si trovano buone situazioni sonore che ne suggeriscono altre… mi sarebbe piaciuto partire da dei preset gia belli da poter ancora modificare a piacimento… grazie lo stesso