Browsing presets very unstable in Logic Pro 10.6

I noticed that Logic shows me the spinning wheel of death a lot when I open the preset browser…it’s almost at the point of being unusable…it’d be nice if these issues would be fixed.
Logic 10.6. on Catalina 10.15.5 on a 16-core 2019 Mac Pro

I also noticed that once I select presets from a certain user, there is no way to “deselect” these presets and see all presets again…I’ll have to close and open Vital again…really annoying.

I also noticed that once I select presets from a certain user, there is no way to “deselect” these presets and see all presets again…I’ll have to close and open Vital again…really annoying.

I think this issue has been reported by several people - so hopefully will get fixed soon.

I noticed that Logic shows me the spinning wheel of death a lot when I open the preset browser…it’s almost at the point of being unusable…it’d be nice if these issues would be fixed.
Logic 10.6. on Catalina 10.15.5 on a 16-core 2019 Mac Pro

That’s a bummer. I don’t have this issue, but my config is different - OS 10.14.6 and Logic 10.5.1. I also have a much humbler Mac :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would try the lastest build (version 1.0.3).
There was an issue in an earlier build that caused drawing on high DPI screens to take a lot longer then it should.

1.0.3 is the version I have installed first. Never had any earlier release, so the problem is also occurring with 1.0.3. unfortunately.
Besides this one problem the synth works great and I really enjoy it.
The text to wavetable alone is worth the pro price for me. Well done man.