Breakup when automating parameters in Reason 12.2.5

I’ve recently installed Vital and I’m currently starting to build a song with it. However, I’ve noticed an issue that makes this plugin nearly unusable in real-time, especially when it comes to recording live vocals and hardware synths while Vital is active.

When I’m just playing a patch as-is, it works perfectly fine. However, whenever an automation clip is actively changing a parameter on Vital (Filter 1 and 2 in my case) I get audio breakup, sometimes as bad as stopping playback for half a second before it resumes. My CPU/DSP load remains at the same level (about 30% for this project) when the breakup happens. I’m running 2 Instances of Vital. One of them is a basic Supersaw Patch with a Dirty 24 Lowpass and the other one is a modified version of the Digital roller patch using a Digital 24 Lowpass and a Dirty 12 Lowpass.

I do not get this Issue with any other Plugins I currently use, VST or RE. This seems to be an Issue specific to Vital.

CPU: Ryzen 3600
Audio Interface: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 (1st Gen)
ASIO Buffer Size: 16 samples

I’m running the latest drivers for my Audio Interface, I’ve actually just updated them today, but the Issue still persists. I’d appreciate it if you could look into this Issue.