Basic Free Version - Commercial Use

Hello, the free version of OB-XD for instance does not allows you to perform Commercial Use of the software.
So… what about Vital regarding Commercial Use if I only have the Basic Free version?
I guess is permited because of what i read here: https://vital.audio/eula/, but i’d like a confirmation. Thanks.

I’m no Matt Tytel, but yes you are correct, the EULA states commercial and non commercial use are allowed without prior permission. Free to use and create unless trying to redistribute Vital content as if it were your own.

1 Like

Hi, i’m not pretty sure what do you mean with “unless trying to redistribute Vital content as if it were your own”. If I create something with Vital and later upload it to Spotify for instance, am I in trouble? thanks.

Nope, that would be considered normal commercial use.

Ignore my last bit, it was probably unnecessary to clarify. I just meant don’t sell or redistribute the default stuff in Vital. For example, you can’t sell “Vital Sine” in a wavetable pack and say that you made it. Or don’t sell “River” sample and say you made it.

Please feel free to use Vital in every song you make :slight_smile:

2 Likes