Anyone up for a challenge? Sound Design Request

Love Vital so far! Was wondering if anyone is able to recreate the sound at :47 in Vital and willing to share it with the community. Been trying to get my hands on this sound ever since I first heard it 2 years ago, it would be AWESOME if someone was able to do it!!!

Thats both expensive analog synths and expensive hardware fx. Itd be hard to create it as phat on Vital. And Vital is not really trying to sound analog either. Its digital and proud of it! That said, you should be able to do something similar. But the effects you should probably do with 3rd party plugs, as Vitals are very basic.

Its going to take a while to decode this, and I dont have time to do it. Maybe some routined and quick sound design master can help you. I make maybe 20-30 presets a year, so im slow.

What you could do is to find a preset thats in the ball park, and then try to change it closer to what you want. Thats much faster then trying to build from scratch with decoding a video.

If building this from scratch I would start with some classic analog sampled wavetables. You can download some nice and free ones here:

1 Like

Yea it sure seemed expensive, guess a lot of wishful thinking on my part hahaha. Thanks for both the insight and advice tho! Much appreciated :grin:

We need someone to come up with free analog synths. Up for a challenge?
Meanwhile the sound itself is basically a variation of a deep reese bass something in ballpark with the like constructed here @ 5:55 min?

1 Like

The effects visibly used are Strymon’s Timeline and Big sky. I think the closest in software is Valhalla’s Delay and Shimmer.

1 Like

Alien lead.vital (171.2 KB) I made this… with the help of some wavetables kimotei shared.

1 Like

Unnihilation.vital (170.2 KB)
Here is my take on it.

1 Like

mi sembra di esserci arrivato vicino…a parte il reverse del suono che il sinth non ha e l e micro distorsioni…ma come faccio a metterla su?..ah ho trovato la freccetta, fatto!..ma non vedo comparire niente…?

annihilation basbrasssant.vital (6.8 MB) ce l ho fatta , l altro suono invece è relativo ai suoni acuti di quel suono… ci riprovo…niente il sito in realta’ non me lo carica,ci riprovo…annihilationsant.vital (6.8 MB)

1 Like

è più facile creare un suono che capire l articolazione di questo sito…non trovavo più cioò che avevo postato poi tutto mi è ricomparso…non capisco

WOOOOW I love every single one of these! All of them sound pretty close but they’re all unique in their own way and have it’s own flavor of awesomeness! I’m even more blown away at what can be down in vital now. Thank you everyone for taking your time to recreate this and providing it to the community!
@toshsanto @ANNMS @infection

1 Like