Another sound I have been struggling to make in Vital

So there’s a sample from a Game Boy Advance game I want to recreate, namely from Mega Man Battle Network 3.

It’s most prominent uses are in the songs “Shine in the Dark” and “Network is Spreading” Here are videos made by a dude who broke down the individual voice channels into separate oscilloscopes.

Shine in the Dark Oscilloscope Decon

Network is Spreading Oscilloscope Decon

I’ve been using SPAN to try to use Eric Bowman’s method of recreating sounds, but I’ve been having a hard time matching the harmonics of the sound.

My ultimate goal here is to make a cleaner version of the sound with more bit depth. It sounds like a pad of some kind to me, or some kind of organ.

Any ideas or tips?

Well it’s a pcm wave so a sample, and sounds like a chord to me. Matching harmonics would be pretty difficult job to do from a sample that’s a chord. I’d go for something-like-that approach by approximating what kind of waveforms and filters that kind of a sound could be made of.

It sounds like a common 90’s popular trance/eurodance synth to me, so maybe look for those kind of patches or tutorials for reference.

Well, I do have more information I forgot to include that I found before:

As I understand it, the sample is a rompler from a Roland JV 1080 apparently.

Other than that I have no idea. Been looking around for examples of patches to see if I could find the one that sounds similar