AI Patch Creation Tool

what’s the most favorite? is it the “are you okay matt?” thread?

The matt thread is really funny though, i just didnt have much involvment.

“This has got to be my second favorite thread on this forum.” ~ SlavaCat

You have good taste.

Ultimately, at least to me, using Vital in the bigger picture is small potatoes, but once in awhile when I have the time, I don’t mind picking up a pea beside my small potatoes, loading it in my pea-shooter and firing it off. Even if it takes more than a few edits (launches).

Matt popping into maybe that thread you mentioned (the ‘Matt’ thread?) and saying something about the thread not being productive and as a result him locking it was kind of funny/cute.
My imagination for fun for that was like some of us as kids arguing in a home garage about a go-cart he made, and he pulls into the driveway after work and tells us that we’re not being productive and to go and get cleaned up and ready for supper and he’s going to close and lock the garage.

:smiley:

Thanks for your coding by the way.

1 Like

Yup circular seems to know what they’re talking about, mighty interesting!

i wish i didn’t need to sign in to download it. can’t remember the password i use for the account i use for these kind of things. i guess that’s a necessary speed bump to stop bots from eating bandwidth though. guess i’m a bot. (how could i even know for sure?)