About the Questions and Support category

Ask questions about how to use Vital. Receive support.

1 Like

I had heard that there is a vocoder in Vital. If this is true, how do I find and use it. Thank You for the help!

I can’t login to the plugin

I’m wondering the same thing–I saw the text to wavetable preset and was super excited, but for some reason every time I try to use it and right click the wavetable to type “Text to Wavetable”, even though it does let me type my text, it doesn’t play through the MIDI or it crashes in Ableton. This seems like a super unique and helpful feature, so I’d love any advice on how to get it to work. Thanks!

here is an example of my issue - you record an 808 you have synthesised in vital, you record 4 of the same notes, you go to play it back and the volume of the 808 differs for every one of the 4. pls help, this is a problem i have been struggeling with from the beginning of using vital

Hi, is this the support channel then for Vital Audio?

I’m having problems with Vital 1.5.3. Ableton 11.2 (Windows 10 64bit). Nvidia GT610 graphics card. The GUI crashes when opening.

Text to wavetable generates a wavetable so you need to scan through the wavetable to hear the word. You can do this with an LFO or an envelope modulating the oscillator a target.

I’ve tried downloading it into my files 14 times and it just isn’t there, what do I do?

Have you enabled keytracking in your Vital patch?