Skin Sharing Thread

I’m generally not a big fan of bright skins, but I really like how this one is done :+1:

4 Likes

I audibly went “holy shit”. Thank you

1 Like

2 almost finished skins
When i begin this skin, it was just for fun, but finally I finished it, I like the macro sun knob.
noknobshadow.vitalskin (15.9 KB)

Happy green.vitalskin (11.3 KB)

8 Likes

Here’s my skin

Mioseg_v2.vitalskin (12.7 KB)

9 Likes

vapor_knop.vitalskin (16.1 KB)
I stop to make skins, I have to make sounds now :musical_keyboard:

4 Likes

The best skin​:+1::+1:

1 Like

This is really well made dude. Excellent job!

1 Like

i wonder if there’s a helm-themed skin for vital :thinking:

2 Likes

Lovely skin, I just started to use yours, and i found out that you forgot to color the transpose snap hidden option. so I fixed it on my side.

peri skin 1.1.10(YB Fix).vitalskin (13.1 KB)

6 Likes

Completely forgot about that, thanks for pointing it out. This fix does have some unwanted changes on the header tabs, mod matrix, and grid lines since it was applied to everything. I’ll post an updated version tomorrow which will only change the colors of transpose snap, along with some other final fixes.

1 Like

Here’s a Helm-Themed skin for those who miss those modern aesthetics of that synth

helm.vitalskin (10.4 KB)

18 Likes

Should be the last fix for my skin
Thx YakinikuBrad for pointing out transpose snap.
Also made grid lines brighter on the compressor and equalizer, and reverted text selection back to blue.
peri skin 1.2.vitalskin (13.4 KB)

6 Likes

Thanks for the cool Skins. It makes using the Instrument fun. Odd as it may be, I’m starting to like certain skins for certain kinds of patches.

One general request, is it possible to make the text of inactive items a little less faded out? I’ve not tried to edit my own skins and I’m not generally good at visual design other than knowing what I like and don’t like.

Thanks for sharing the skins.

1 Like

https://gumroad.com/l/oQKdy i can’t imbed because im a new user, so here’s a link instead. I made a vital skin that resembles abletn in my free time, hope you enjoy

3 Likes

Very cool! I generally like the default skin, but this might help Vital feel more integrated with Live. It’s really the only VST I use.

Hey people! I’m new in this forum, and I would like to share my version of Serum Vital skin! :smiley:
Here’s the images of it!

Well, since I’m a new user, it said I can’t upload any attachments :confused:
So I’ll share it with a Dropbox link instead!

(hope it works :sweat_smile:)

6 Likes

I know I already shared this on Vital Discord server, but I might aswell share it here for those who don’t use Discord

I just finished this one up

Cyan Gray 1.0.vitalskin (10.1 KB)

28 Likes

Hi,

Re: Colors Skin.

It’s nice, but the Save Preset colors need to be adjusted. At least on my side, the Box to save is Yellow and the Text is White making the text all but invisible. Can you make an adjustment to that?

I’ve not explored the skin editor and have no idea how to do this myself without a lot of trial and error.

Thanks for sharing the skin.

That looks great, but please check the text on the Save Preset page to make sure that works, too.