Skin Sharing Thread

@dijaraqul Care to spend another two weeks making this one 1.5.3(and higher) compatible ? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you. Your work is amazing.

2 Likes

Has anyone figured out how you can set a color setting for a GUI item to zero, i.e. to have not color? Without having to delete the actual color from the left color picking panel?

In this particular instance I want the Envelope RotaryColor to just pick up the color settings from the global section. But in order to do that I must be able to reset the RotaryColor in the Envelope section.

@Tytel is there a way?

1 Like

Revamped my vital theme for the update. I can’t figure out how to change the overlay window text colors and buttons though so the about menu and save preset menus look a bit bad.
If there are any errors in the skins, tell me.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Db62VSTFnnRoPvuDcQ7qdVr-0PtuIsp4?usp=sharing

14 Likes

A work in progress:

I think it sounds more analog now :joy:

15 Likes

Material Design (v1.5.x)

I started working on this before v1.5.x. It came to a temporary halt until then, but I’ve gotten the opportunity to actually conclude it. So glad to finally finish it call it done.

Material.vitaltheme (115.5 KB)

1 Like

Could you share the link?

1 Like

dude, this looks sick!

1 Like

Doesn’t look sick to me, I like it!

1 Like

It’s really great to see everyone’s different take on this. All the different tastes and variations.

1 Like

i’d like it if the bloom reacted to something, like modulation amounts or signal level.

1 Like

100% this, it’d be a nice feature to have, ngl

2 Likes

Update “dark red modern” for version 1.5

dark red modern 1_5.vitaltheme (123.6 KB)

3 Likes

Nice! Try uploading your file again. Thanks.

1 Like

made an updated version with an additional light theme

helm theme v2 bright.vitaltheme (65.1 KB)
helm theme v2.vitaltheme (65.1 KB)

4 Likes

Vital Skin (gumroad.com)

11 Likes

Beautiful! Would be nice to have a version where the main background color would be exactly between these two.

1 Like

My New :melting_face:

13 Likes

Skin for version 1.5.(update)
sorry i missed the upload ver.
Re-upload.

Default modify1.5.vitaltheme (70.3 KB)

14 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Very generous. I will check these out.

1 Like