Skin Sharing Thread

It was there but I don’t know what happened to it. Will add it back when I get the chance, thanks for letting me know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you woody. I downloaded the YouTube Light skin and I like it’s crisp look. I normally prefer darker GUI’s since I’m typically staring at the screen for hours on end. That’s why I was hoping to download the darker one. The combination of black, blue and red is very visually appealing. :sunglasses:

Download should be fixed now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for fixing the link woody. I must say that I like several of the custom skins on offer, but your darker YouTube skin really gels with me visually. You’ve picked colors that I would probably chosen if I was making a custom skin. Much appreciated, cheers mate!! :+1:

Juno.vitalskin (8.1 KB) Made a Roland Juno themed skin.

22 Likes

Click the icon with the up arrow and you’ll get this:

You may have to accumulate a certain number of posts before you gain the ability to upload files.

2 Likes

Nice, but the link is dead.

Hello there, new user who just signed up.

I have made a couple skins I thought I’d share.

Aqua: this was made by modifying the default skin
Black Sun: for this one I pretty much copied the lovely background and ENV/LFO colours from @woody Juno skin. So, thanks for the inspiration / starting point!

Amon418 Aqua.vitalskin (10.3 KB)

Amon418 Black Sun.vitalskin (9.3 KB)
Updated with fixed FX Rotary Arc colours on 27/03/2022 16:00 CET

9 Likes

Reminds me of Glitch2. Very nice skin though

1 Like

New Skin That Comes with my latest Preset Pack

Most of the skins are nice, but too dark. Knobs are not visible. I wish the skins were on medium level. Not too dark and not too bright (or toxic).

Thank you so much for taking the time to create this skin!
I’ve been searching for one that is easy on the eyes and isn’t too bright with the colors.
The best skin I’ve come across!

hi! sorta new vital user here. here’s a minimalistic green theme i made that i’m really happy with. let me know if there are any bugs and i’ll update it (:

google drive link

12 Likes

Woody’s Discord skin is my absolute favorite in that regard.

Love this. The contrast is good for my bad eyesight. Very clean. Thx.

1 Like

how the hell did you make this gradient? how to make these transfusions into a lo or an oscillator? I want to make sure that the lower part is one color and the upper part is another, please explain which parameter is responsible for it

1 Like

Hello the link is dead

1 Like

Looove this one!

1 Like

Modified a little based on the default skin.

Default modify.vitalskin (11.7 KB)

3 Likes

Hi, first time making a skin, still some things idk how to change but well

Doesn’t let me upload attachment so: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nf5w0W0ZiHi4wMbrM0LwcVkwvrmY8VpH/view?usp=sharing

4 Likes