Sharing patches

Hi Matt

I thought I would upload some patches to share, but the forum website tells me “new users can’t upload files” (or something similar).
Any advice?

Thanks
-Andrew

I think there are a couple steps you need to complete to become a basic user and be able to post stuff. In your messages there should be something called ‘greetings’ from discobot. It will give you the rundown on using the forums, and I think you should be able to post patches after that and maybe filling out your profile
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Thanks for the reply.
Ah yes. The bot says For safety reasons, we temporarily limit what new users can do. You’ll gain new abilities (and badges) as we get to know you. - which is friendly, but a bit vague.
Will post patches once I’ve earned the privilege :slight_smile:

2 Likes

woohoo, hope they are dope

1 Like

Hi Andrew,

Under your account on the top right corner you can see the notifications tab and therein you should have a “discobot Greetings!” message. If you open it, the discobot will guide you through a tutorial. After a few steps it will certify you and grant you basic privileges, allowing you to post files.

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers

Thanks for the advice. Will follow the tutorial.

You are welcome! Please poke me once you upload the presets… curious to hear them!

Noice :sunglasses:

@berttroep I’ve uploaded a couple in this thread A couple of patches (4 in total I think).

1 Like

Saw them, got them, tried them! Love glass beads and digital swell!! Thanks for sharing!!

1 Like