Please add AAX for Pro Tools

Hey, I just started using Pro Tools and the biggest downside is not being able to use Vital in it. I love this synth, and really appreciate what you’re doing! I’d love to bring it with me into Pro Tools.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @liamrobinson2014 - in the meantime, you might be interested in this: Vital working in Pro Tools 2020

Alright I will, thanks!

Liam,
It’s the weirdest thing. I’m using vital version 1.0.8, I think it is. ( whatever the latest seems to be). Anyway, when installing that update, it now has an AAX ( beta) plugin, i addition to the vsts.
I run PT 0220 in win 10.
So, the AAX plugin is now listed in the Avid plugins folder as Vital AAX plugin(like any other). But it doesn’t exist when creating a typical stereo instrument track and looking for it, to install and use. Whether looking under instruments, all the manufacturers, etc, there’s simply no Vital listed.
I’ve tried evrything. Moving it in and out of activr vs unused and so forth. No luck whatsoever.
If you do give it a try, let me know if you have better luck or some weird workaround.
I’m still able to just run it in Komplete Kontrol as a vst, but would love the AAX.
Anyway, just an FYI
SK