New (paid for) course for Vital from ask.audio

2 Likes

I haven’t checked the course, but I find it very impressive that a full video course about Vital already exists. Thank you!

@icaria36 indeed.

Great to see some courses about Vital!
I hope you will make some masterclass in the future.
Best
YY

Andrew, you requested a review of the course in another thread. Here are my thoughts…

I watched the course at Ask.Video (same course is at Ask.Audio) and really liked it. Since there’s no Vital manual yet, the tutorials were super useful to me.

The trainer is very knowledgeable and pleasing to listen to. It’s a 2-hour course, but the tutorials are divided into different topics, so you can watch it at your own pace. I prefer to watch tutorials in small chunks, rather than watching super long videos. It makes it easy to grasp the info and it’s also easier to find exactly what you’re looking for when you come back to it.

There’s a lot of info in the course, but the course is well structured so I didn’t feel lost at all. I think every features of Vital are covered. I will probably watch it a second time to review everything.

Vital is my fav synth at the moment. I find it much more easier to use than other synths, and it sounds amazing. Really fun to create patches with it and knowing what you’re doing rather than just using presets!

It looks like it has a great community too!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts @LFO2 :grinning: