December 2020 Free Patch Sharing Thread

Rising Pad.vital (4.2 MB) rising pad attempt

2 Likes

Little Pump Organ.vital (1.5 MB)

This is the first “intentional” patch I’ve made for VITAL (as opposed to the dozens made just messing around …). It’s not the usual fare for something like VITAL but it was something I wanted and couldn’t find in the 5 billion other patches and samples I seem to have collected over the years. The inspiration for this comes from Track 1 of Nils Frahm’s latest album (you can hear it here: https://youtu.be/13mqCPzx2Ek?t=254). Use the mod wheel to control the volume. Macro 1 controls the reverb amount.

4 Likes

smooth_synth.vital (160.9 KB)

2 Likes

Try using 7zip, it is capable of extracting a wide range of archive formats including rar.

@Clock has posted a link to a free pack of vital patches.

1 Like

@The_Innervoid has posted 8 presets here

1 Like

I did and that works for every other file I have ever used but the ones he compressed. while .zip I never have prob, but with these they just come up as not a valid archive in Win 7 for me, so they must not be the same as all others because I have opened .rar in the past but these fail no mater what I use. I think its best to use .zip for the most compatibility from what I have found, and most due so never have a prob until now.

i upload presets mostly every day do you have some advice about zipping in linux ?

I would think if you need to compress multiple files 7-Zip would work fine for compat. The files I have dl from you work fine for me as they are just single files, his are sets compressed in a way that I can’t open.

Never a fan of Chrome, I use the latest version of FireFox and all other files from others work so I do not feel the browser is the issue but rather a non back compat version of .rar, unfortunately … I bet if he could .zip them with 7-Zip they would work. I have friends on mac who sent me .zip files and no problem opening them, so it seems to me that .zip is a way more compatible option with slightly less compression.

@waveshaper has just posted almost shadows guitar.vital

1 Like

Catch my Nightpsy Random Fm! :cyclone::sound::om:
Nightpsy Random FM.vital (228.5 KB)

2 Likes

LOL Great great sounds, but that drift one actually eats my cpu alive lolll

2 Likes

@Sirius360 has just posted Ice Field Recreation.vital

4 Likes

Speech v1 1.zip (151.3 KB)

2 Likes

@The_Innervoid has just posted 4 presets!

1 Like

Really like Disembark and Interlock. Las Etrellas isn’t working.

The voice sounds Welsh lol! Hours of fun

Synth v1 7.zip (98.2 KB)

2 Likes

Las Estrellas has a very long attack — hold they key down longer :+1:t3: