Advanced Sound Design Leads

I was told Asking for Advanced Sound Design wasn’t specific enough…hmm. So hear goes. If you know someone doing more advanced tutorials on lead or keys design in Vital please share. Trying to avoid the sifting through YouTube wannabes. Thanks!!

Hi @petervogl

You don’t need multiple posts to ask questions. It’s looks a bit SPAMMY.

re. YouTube - you may just need to do a search to find something you like and that suits your experience of using synthesizers.

To help you start:

All the best

1 Like

Thanks for the response. Yeah I know…I thought I had it covered in one request that I made about advanced sound design but then vcvr gave me grief for not being specific enough

vcvr

14h

how can you produce high quality, when you haven´t decided what you want to produce?:nerd_face:
sorry but this sounds impossible to me
If you ask for a specific thing you will get help more likely.

thanks for your help.

I appreciate the links… went through the first one the day I got Vital…the second one I really wouldn’t term advanced but I appreciate the link. I’m really looking for that nugget that I wouldn’t be able to find as easily on my own. thanks again.

yes but one thread is enough to answer all your questions, sorry if it was unclear.

Maybe it helps if you look at some presets you like and examine how they were made.

I’m really looking for that nugget that I wouldn’t be able to find as easily on my own. thanks again.

I can only suggest keeping an eye on the forum - people post stuff all the time.

will do. I’m sure as time goes on better stuff will become available. Thanks