A couple of patches (and a discussion on patch filesize)

Glad you got it sorted @SeBaer. Looking forward to listening to your patches.

Hi friends and many thanks for your share free preset vital synth. I have a tested on free version vital and work perfect. Best regards from Naples ( Italy) :grinning:

2 Likes

Future preset packs are going to be very spacey in sizes, and right now it seems like the preset file saves all of the wavetables despite the hard drive already containing them.

For those of you on Windows, you’ll need to create a folder like Community\Presets in your Documents\Vital folder. The “Presets” bit is the important part as Vital seem to use that naming convention to locate presets. Like so:

1 Like

That Rhodes-like patch has some heft!

Was watching your Trance Supersaw patch in action and just now realized there was a phase modulation slider on the bottom. Mind exploded.

1 Like

Have you checkes this patch of mine?

I went a little crazy on the modulation…

I’m gonna check this out. i love the silly :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha thats cool af, and now i know a new word if i ever make my way to Germany!

I ended up with 56 modulations before I couldn’t find another that benefitted the sound. So I still have no clue what the max modulation is

That’s even crazier!

Same here, needed to upload manually. Actually I found out that there was new version when I tried to open some preset that was made with newer version :smiley:

Another patch. Sounds like an 8bit computer game. Mod wheel controls the speed of the “climb”.
Mario climbs the stairs.vital (273.1 KB)

2 Likes

Hi folks :beers: PanFlute.vital (2.7 MB) Don’t forget about the wheels.

1 Like

Careful with that mod wheel, Eugene. Robot Thinks of Murder.vital (1.7 MB)

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

@snfk max slots is 64

1 Like

@buchenberger thanks for the tip!

woblaB1.vital (170.9 KB)

Hi guys. One Bass preset.

Would really LOVE to get the file sizes smaller :+1::drooling_face:

1 Like